Duane Varan, Ph.D., is the CEO of MediaScience, a leading provider of lab-based audience/marketing research with labs in Austin, Chicago, and New York. Known as the champion of transparency and validation of neuromarketing methods, Duane is the author of over 50 peer-reviewed papers. Today he joins the show to discuss how his neuromarketing firm is coping through the pandemic.
Listen in as Duane explains how they are making lab-based research safer by creating in-home tools for subjects to use remotely. You will learn what a neurocube is (including how it is used), interesting takeaways from political neuromarketing during the 2016 election, and more.
Learn how #neuromarketing firms are coping during the pandemic with @DuaneVaran. #mediascience #pandemic Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- The changes in neuromarketing since the beginning of the pandemic.
- How they are making lab based research safer.
- The in-home tools created for remote research.
- What neurocubes are and how they are used.
- How neuromarketing is used in politics.
Key Resources for Duane Varan:
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below
Full Episode Transcript: