Tim Ash was the co-founder and CEO of SiteTuners for 19 years, and he helped to create over $1.2 billion in value for companies like Google, Expedia, and Nestle. Now a globally acknowledged authority on evolutionary psychology and digital marketing, Tim joins the show today to share insights from his new book, Unleash Your Primal Brain: Demystifying how we think and why we act.
Listen in as he shares the importance of understanding the brain if you are in marketing in order to understand what makes people want to purchase a product. You will learn about the evolution of our brains, the changes in human behavior that Tim has observed since the beginning of the pandemic, and more.
Learn how the brain has evolved over time and the changes observed since the beginning of the pandemic with @tim_ash. #primalbrain #psychology Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- The important role understanding the brain plays in marketing techniques.
- Whether we can make a decision without emotion.
- The evolution of our brains.
- Why our brains are so large compared to other animals.
- The changes in human behavior that Tim has observed during this pandemic.
Key Resources for Tim Ash:
- Connect with Tim Ash: Website | LinkedIn | Twitter
- Kindle: Unleash Your Primal Brain
- Audible: Unleash Your Primal Brain
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below
Full Episode Transcript: