Dr. Nick Morgan is one of America’s top communication speakers, theorists, and coaches. He has been commissioned by Fortune 50 companies to write for CEOs and presidents alike. Nick’s latest book, Can You Hear Me?, is a guide to communicating effectively in a virtual world, via email, Zoom, webinars, and any other medium that makes emotions and meaning harder to convey.
In this episode, Nick shares the biggest mistakes he is seeing companies make during their virtual communications, as well as how to portray your friendliness through the written word—without facial expressions. Listen in to learn how to keep energy up and employees/colleagues engaged, how to make a video call visually pleasing, and more.
Learn how to communicate effectively and convey friendliness through email, Zoom, and webinars with @DrNickMorgan, author of CAN YOU HEAR ME? #zoom #communications #webinars Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- The biggest mistakes people are making within Zoom calls.
- How to portray your intended friendliness through virtual communications.
- The benefit of standing during a video call to promote better energy.
- How to create a visually pleasing video call or presentation.
- What you can do to avoid creating a boring board meeting.
Key Resources for Nick Morgan:
- Connect with Nick Morgan: Website | Twitter | LinkedIn
- Amazon: Can You Hear Me?
- Kindle: Can You Hear Me?
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below
Full Episode Transcript: