You are probably asking for more favors than you realize. Think about it: How often are you reaching out to schedule a meeting, get an order, or get another person to do something that will ultimately benefit you? Even the emails you send and phone calls you make likely have a favor request embedded in them.
So in this all-new solo episode, I’m offering nine ways to boost your success rate when asking for favors—all based on science! Listen in to learn the importance of reciprocation, why it is beneficial to identify common interests with the person you are asking a favor from, and more.
Learn how to boost your success rate when asking for favors with @rogerdooley, author of THE PERSUASION SLIDE. #favors #reciprocation #liking Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- How to ask for a favor—and get it.
- The importance of reciprocation.
- How to identify common interests and use them to your advantage.
- The benefit of being sincere and genuine.
- How to become more likable.
- Why we must be ethical when using persuasion.
Key Resources for Roger Dooley:
- Connect with Roger Dooley: Website | Twitter | Instagram | LinkedIn | Blog | Forbes Articles
- Friction by Roger Dooley
- Brainfluence by Roger Dooley
- The Persuasion Slide by Roger Dooley
- Pre-Suasion by Robert Cialdini
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below
Full Episode Transcript: