Peter Ramsey is the founder of Built for Mars, a UX consultancy with the simple goal of helping people build better product experiences. He is known for publishing detailed teardowns of the user experience for known brands such as Disney+, MailChimp, and many more. His latest project was a detailed evaluation of common processes at a dozen traditional and challenger banks and fintech firms.
An entrepreneur and expert in user experience, Peter joins the show today to discuss the metrics that can be measured to evaluate your company’s user experience, as well as the steps that can be taken to improve these results. Listen in to learn the benefits of using a site search on your website, why companies rely too much on data, and more.
Learn how to evaluate and improve user experience with @builtformars, entrepreneur and founder of BUILT FOR MARS. #ux #customerexperience #banking Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- The similarities between user experience and customer experience.
- How to improve your user experience.
- The importance of making your “site search” easier to navigate.
- Which metrics Peter measures to compare the user experience for companies.
- Why companies rely too much on data.
- The benefits of user reviews.
Key Resources for Peter Ramsey:
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below
Video of Peter Ramsey UX Episode
Full Episode Transcript: