Raja Rajamannar is one of the world’s top marketers, and he’s in a better position to spot trends and anticipate change than just about anyone else. Chief Marketing & Communications Officer for Mastercard, as well as president of the company’s healthcare business, Raja is also president of the World Federation of Advertisers. He has been named one of the industry’s most tech-savvy CMOs by Adweek, one of the World’s Five Most Influential CMOs by Forbes, one of the World’s Ten Most Innovative CMOs by Business Insider, and Global Marketer of the Year by the World Federation of Advertisers.
In this episode, Raja shares why there is a crisis of confidence among organizations when it comes to their marketing departments. But, he believes the future of marketing is bright if new technologies and innovations can be adopted and implemented with the least amount of friction possible. You’ll learn why the future of marketing is in all of the senses. Sonic branding is becoming even more relevant with the mass adoption of smart speakers by consumers, and Raja describes the key elements to consider when branding for sound.
The 5th Paradigm: Marketing megatrends you need to prepare for (and maybe be part of), from Mastercard #CMO @rajarajamannar, author of QUANTUM MARKETING. #marketing #augmentedreality Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- How the future of technology will influence marketing.
- The state of the marketing trust factor today.
- How sonic marketing is becoming more prevalent.
- The key things to consider for sonic branding.
- How augmented and virtual reality will change the marketing landscape.
- The number one thing that marketers can do to stay relevant.
- How to remove some of the friction from the augmented or virtual reality process.
Key Resources for Raja Rajamannar:
- Connect with Raja Rajamannar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram
- Amazon: Quantum Marketing: Mastering the New Marketing Mindset for Tomorrow’s Consumers
- Kindle: Quantum Marketing
- Audible: Quantum Marketing
- 19 Crimes
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below