Shep Hyken is a customer service and experience expert and the Chief Amazement Officer of Shepard Presentations. Also a National Speakers Association Hall of Fame inductee and New York Times bestselling author, Shep works with companies and organizations that want to build loyal relationships with their customers and employees. His past clients include American Airlines, Anheuser-Busch, American Express, and many more.
Shep joins this episode to share insights from his latest book, The Convenience Revolution, which focuses on eliminating friction for customers. Listen in to hear his advice for building brand loyalty, the mindset companies should adopt when it comes to convenience, and what it really takes to create customer amazement.
Learn what it really takes to build brand loyalty and create customer amazement with @hyken, author of THE CONVENIENCE REVOLUTION. #customerservice #convenience #loyalty Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- How to create amazement with customers.
- What really builds loyalty.
- The common mistake companies make when setting up self-service options.
- Examples of companies that have created amazement with self-service models.
- How a company created more friction by offering a coupon—and how to avoid this mishap.
- What makes it challenging for people to identify friction in their own products and services.
- How the subscription model is redefining the way we do business.
- What kinds of businesses can benefit from a subscription model.
- Tips for transitioning customers from an introductory offer to a full-price service.
- The truth about “free” delivery.
- Why Shep keeps his focus on convenience for his customers—even if he loses money doing it.
- The mindset companies should have when it comes to their customers.
Key Resources for Shep Hyken:
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below
Full Episode Transcript: