Today we have a returning guest on the show! Denise Lee Yohn is an expert on brand leadership, a speaker and consultant, and a writer whose work appears in Fast Company, Entrepreneur, [email protected], and more. She is also the bestselling author of What Great Brands Do: The Seven Brand-Building Principles that Separate the Best from the Rest.
Denise’s new book is Fusion: How Integrating Brand and Culture Powers the World’s Greatest Companies, and she joins this episode to share insights from the book on how to create brand authenticity and on-brand customer experiences. Listen in to hear her tips for creating purpose in your company, teaching employees to understand customers, and what it really takes to achieve brand-culture fusion.
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- How to align your company’s promise with customer experience.
- The key element of any customer experience design.
- Common misperceptions about culture and brand.
- The nine different types of brands.
- Why it’s important to identify your lead brand type.
- How Airbnb created such a successful fusion of brand and culture.
- The benefits of figuring out your company’s higher purpose.
- Why it’s dangerous to focus solely on profit.
- Five strategies for achieving brand-culture fusion.
Key Resources for Denise Lee Yohn:
- Connect with Denise Lee Yohn: Website | LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook
- Amazon: Fusion: How Integrating Brand and Culture Powers the World’s Greatest Companies
- Kindle: Fusion: How Integrating Brand and Culture Powers the World’s Greatest Companies
- Amazon: What Great Brands Do: The Seven Brand-Building Principles that Separate the Best from the Rest
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below