This week’s show comes to you from Austin, Texas, where I chat with fellow Austinites, Bryan and Jeffrey Eisenberg. They are the co-authors of New York Times bestsellers like Call to Action and Waiting for Your Cat to Bark.
For almost 20 years, Bryan and Jeffrey have helped B2B and B2C companies such as HP, Google, Intel, Cancer Treatment Centers of America, GE Healthcare, Overstock, NBC Universal, Edmunds, Travelocity, and others to craft accountable marketing strategies and tactics, emphasizing the optimization of customer experience in order to convert more leads, subscriptions, and sales.
Their latest book, written with co-author Anthony Garcia, is Buyer Legends: The Executive Storyteller’s Guide. In this book, they talk about how to create your own “Buyer Legend” in 90 minutes or less.
Despite its deceptively small size (just 46 pages) and price (a mere $3 in Kindle format), Bryan and Jeffrey’s book gives readers a powerful business tool.
Listen in as Bryan and Jeffrey explain how you too can benefit from their collective experiences of running, consulting and helping business owners from the small startups to the huge corporations to ensure your success in the ever-changing marketing world.
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are still feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast, and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- How, through using storytelling, brands can understand and satisfy their customers.
- How Bryan and Jeffrey were able to use the Pareto principle to help Google.
- How Amazon’s marketing and management style contribute to their success.
- Bryan and Jeffrey’s challenge to their readers.
- Why Austin is becoming a hub of digital marketing.
- Kindle: Buyer Legends: The Executive Storyteller’s Guide by Jeffrey Eisenberg, Bryan Eisenberg and Anthony Garcia
- Amazon: Waiting for Your Cat to Bark?: Persuading Customers When They Ignore Marketing by Bryan Eisenberg and Jeffrey Eisenberg
- Amazon: Call to Action: Secret Formulas to Improve Online Results by Bryan Eisenberg and Jeffrey Eisenberg
- Contact Bryan Eisenberg: Twitter | LinkedIn | Google+
- Contact Jeffrey Eisenberg: Twitter | Email
- Bryan Eisenberg
- Buyer Legends
- Wizard Academy
- Brainfluence Episode #33: The Chemistry of Influence
- Amazon Prime
- Amazon: Who Moved My Cheese? by Spencer Johnson and Kenneth Blanchard
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by Leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below