On this episode of The Brainfluence Podcast, I am joined by Peep Laja. Peep is an entrepreneur and conversion optimization expert. He’s been doing digital marketing for over 10 years in Europe, Middle East, Central America and the U.S. His resume is extremely diverse: he ran a software company in Europe, an SEO agency in Panama, a real estate portal in Dubai, and worked for an international non-profit.
Today, Peep runs a conversion optimization agency, Markitekt, and publishes a conversion optimization blog, ConversionXL.com. His latest project is the ConversionXL Live conference, which will be held in Austin this coming March. Peep draws upon his past experience and extensive knowledge of content marketing to give us a sneak preview of some of what his loyal 100K+ followers learn. Click the “Play” button below to learn how you too can raise the bar on your content and dramatically increase your conversion rates.
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are still feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast, and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- How the quality of blog content has changed.
- The importance of producing extraordinary content that doesn’t get lost in the “noise” of the internet.
- The most common flaw that Peep finds when attempting to drive traffic.
- Why you cannot rush to convert traffic.
- The top reasons that website redesigns fail.
- Connect with Peep on Twitter
- ConversionXL Live
- Seth Godin
- Online Dialogue
- Brainfluence Ep #38 with Bart Schutz
- Marks & Spencer
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below