This week, my guest on The Brainfluence Podcast is Neale Martin. Neale is an author, entrepreneur, and consultant. He is currently a professor at the Coles College of Management at Kennesaw State University as a Professor of Innovation. As founder and CEO of Subline Behavior Marketing, a consulting and education firm, Neale has been helping clients for over a decade.
Neale helps companies understand and incorporate a combination of marketing, cognitive psychology and neuroscience in order to uncover and change their customers’ habits. His book, Habit: The 95% of Behavior Marketers Ignore, is a culmination of his years of research and hard work, helping clients to shed their preconceived marketing habits to experience unparalleled success.
Listen in to find out what simple changes you can make to your strategic marketing plan to stop trying to convince customers to buy from you and finally start understanding what drives their buying choices.
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are still feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast, and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- Why most marketers ignore habit.
- Neale’s theory about marketers using outdated models from the 1970s.
- Why Google consistently beats out Bing as the search engine of choice.
- Apple’s strategy that has made them the number one marketing company in the world.
- How to make your product habitual.
- Kindle: Habit: The 95% of Behavior Marketers Ignore by Neale Martin
- Sublime Behavior
- Neale Martin
- Nielson Norman Group
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below