My guest today is here with an unusual message for you. Would you like to be better at what you do? Do you want to be a successful leader or entrepreneur? Traditional advice would be to focus on your strengths and, most importantly, fix your weaknesses. Leadership expert Thuy Sindell has a better way that may surprise you.
Thuy is the President of Skyline Group’s Coaching Division and an Executive Coach. She is also the founder of two software companies and author of four books, including her newest, Hidden Strengths: Unleashing the Crucial Leadership Skills You Already Have.
Thuy joins me today to explain how to get better results by focusing on your competencies. She explains why you should develop these competencies, which are neither big strengths nor weaknesses. By using this model, she can help you and your team learn how to exploit each other’s new-found strengths, minimize the weaknesses and ensure the success of your business.
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are still feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast, and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- The definition of a leader.
- The most efficient way to fix a weakness.
- The four categories of Thuy’s 28 competencies.
- How to choose which competencies to develop.
- Connect with Thuy: Twitter
- Connect with Skyline Group: Website | Blog | Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn
- Amazon: Hidden Strengths: Unleashing the Crucial Leadership Skills You Already Have by Thuy Sindell
- Kindle: Hidden Strengths: Unleashing the Crucial Leadership Skills You Already Have by Thuy Sindell
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below