Our special guest this week is John Jantsch. John is a popular speaker, marketing consultant, and best-selling author of Duct Tape Marketing, Duct Tape Selling, The Commitment Engine, and The Referral Engine. He is the creator of the Duct Tape Marketing System and its consulting network that trains and licenses small business marketing consultants around the globe.
John’s widely popular blog was chosen by Forbes as favorite for marketing and small business. His podcast, a top ten marketing show on iTunes, was called a “must listen” by Fast Company magazine. Huffington Post calls him one of the top 100 “Must Follow” on Twitter and Forbes named Duct Tape Marketing one of the 100 Best Websites for Entrepreneurs.
John’s latest book, Duct Tape Selling, shows how employing the strategies of today’s inbound marketing will maximize sales results. It is full of practical advice for small and medium businesses, helping them to develop sales superstars. If you think Sales and Marketing don’t mix, you are in for a surprise. Don’t miss this episode!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- How the role of the salesperson has changed over the years.
- Why buyers don’t need salespeople as sources of product information today, and what they are really looking for.
- The importance of building relationships with people well before they realize they want to buy from you or refer others to you.
- Employment security vs. employability security.
- The origin of Duct Tape Marketing concept.
Book Website: Duct Tape Selling by John Jantsch
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by Leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below