Roger Dooley is an author, international keynote speaker, founder of the consultancy Dooley Direct, and co-founder of College Confidential, the leading college-bound website. He writes the popular blog Neuromarketing as well as a column at Forbes.com, and his books include Brainfluence: 100 Ways to Persuade and Convince Consumers with Neuromarketing and his latest release, Friction: The Untapped Force That Can Be Your Most Powerful Advantage.
In this episode, Roger shares key concepts from his new book that everyone should know, including strategies for both large and small organizations to boost sales. Listen in to learn how friction affects everything from human behavior and work environments to buying decisions and individual habits.
Learn how to boost sales, increase customer loyalty, and get more engaged employees by reducing #FRICTION in your company. #corporateculture #customerexperience Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- Key concepts that are extremely helpful from Friction.
- How small and large organizations can use these friction strategies.
- Roger’s objective in writing the book.
- How the topic of friction became the book’s focus.
- How Amazon has been eliminating friction for years.
Key Resources for Roger Dooley:
- Connect with Roger Dooley: Website | Blog | Forbes | Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | Instagram
- Amazon: Friction
- Kindle: Friction
- Audible: Available in July, 2019
- BJ Fogg
- Atomic Habits with James Clear
- Trust Factor: The Key to High Performance with Paul Zak
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below